ARNEC Nursing Instructor/Clinical Coordinator
The Arkansas Rural Nursing Education Consortium (ARNEC) seeks a dynamic, innovative, and creative educator for the position of Registered Nursing Instructor/Clinical Coordinator beginning immediately. ARNEC is a consortium of eight Arkansas community colleges: ASU-Newport, Black River Technical College, Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas, Ozarka College, South Arkansas Community College, University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton, University of Arkansas Community College at Hope, and Rich Mountain Community College.
This is a full-time, twelve-month position. Responsibilities include: theory instruction, clinical evaluation and supervision, course development, participation in committees, meetings, program and professional development activities, and other duties as assigned. Travel and some evening and weekend work is required. Primary permanent office location will be at the college campus closest to the educator's home.
- Hold a valid, unencumbered Arkansas Registered Nursing license
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and current enrollment in an accredited Master’s of Nursing program
- Registered Nurse in the State of Arkansas
- One year of clinical nursing experience
- Current knowledge of nursing practice
- Must not have or had nursing license suspended, been on probation, or been reprimanded by and State Board of Nursing
- Must submit to background checks
- Previous nursing education experience
- NLNAC Accreditation experience
Salary range is from $45,000-$55,000 and is commensurate with education and experience.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until an acceptable candidate is found.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest, vitae, unofficial copies of college transcripts, and a list of three professional references.
Email/Mail/Fax all required materials to:
Dr. Steve Rook
Vice President of Academic & Student Affairs
Rich Mountain Community College
1100 College Drive
Mena, AR 71953
Phone: (479) 394-7622, x. 1300
Fax: (479) 394-7295