Certified Nursing Assistant
The Certified Nursing Assistant Program provides courses of instruction and experience that will prepare individuals to be a qualified member of a health care team. This program is taught following the Arkansas Long Term Care Facility Nursing Assistant Training Curriculum.
- 112 hours of instruction and clinical experience
- 7 College Credit Hours (Technical not College Transfer), CNA107
- Courses are offered on a rotational basis with classrooms in Polk, Scott, and Montgomery Counties. Partnership with the local care facilities has provided the college with resources and clinical sites.
- Student is eligible for Pell when the hours are used in conjunction with the Associates of Applied Science in General Technology
- Student receives a Certificate of Proficiency diploma
Licensure Pass Rates